« PreviousContinue »
STANDING ORDERS, COMPLIANCE WITH WHICH IS TO BE PROVED BEFORE THE EXAMINERS OF PETITIONS FOR PRIVATE BILLS.
1. Notices by Advertisement.
3. Particulars specified in notice
4. Further particulars in case of second class bills and certain first class bills
5. Particulars in notices for burial ground, gas works, &c., bills 6. Notices in case of tramway bills
7. Notices in case of canal, &c., bills
8. Notices in cases of letters patent bills
8a. Additional notice in case of letters patent bill
9. Publication of notices in gazettes and newspapers
10. Posting of notices in case of tramway or underground railway bill
2. Notices and Applications to Owners, Lessees, and Occupiers of Lands and Houses.
11. Application to owners, &c., on or before 15th December 12. Lists of owners, &c., assenting, dissenting, and neuter 13. Notice to frontagers in case of tramways
13a. Notice to owners and lessees of railways, tramways, or canals crossed, affected, or interfered with by proposed tramway 14. Notices when it is proposed to abstract water from any stream - 58 15. Notice to owners and occupiers of houses in case of burial
grounds, gas works, &c., bills
16. Notice to owners, &c., in case of relinquishment of works