« PreviousContinue »
Experiments on Living Animals :
87. Return showing the Number of Experiments on Living Animals during the year 1926, distinguishing the Nature of the Experiments (in continuation of No. 129 of 1926)
Landlord and Tenant (No. 2) Bill:
[Cmd. 2967.] List of Amendments proposed to be moved on
Malting Barley Tax:
► [Cmd. 2996.] Memorandum on the Malting Barley Tax.
Ouse Drainage :
[Cmd. 2859.] Memorandum on Proposed Financial Resolu
Abstract of Returns relating to Pilotage in the United
60. Accounts of the Metropolitan Police Fund, showing the Sums Received and Expended between 1st April, 1926, and 31st March, 1927.
Poor Law Emergency Provisions (Scotland) Bill: [Cmd. 2807.] Memorandum on the Financial Resolution. 727
Poor Law Relief:
78. Return showing the number of persons in receipt of Poor Law Relief in England and Wales on the night
of 1st January, 1927 (in continuation of No. 134 of 1926).
[Cmd. 2984] Memorandum on certain Points Concerning the Statistics of Unemployment and of Poor Law Relief.
[Cmd. 3006] Unemployed Persons in Receipt of Domiciliary Poor-Law Relief in England and Wales during the week ending 18th June, 1927.
Reorganisation of Offices (Scotland) Bill:
[Cmd. 2827.1 Memorandum on the Financial Resolution. 827
Sheriff Courts and Legal Officers (Scotland) Bill : [Cmd. 2824.] Memorandum on Sheriff Courts and Legal Officers (Scotland) Bill.
Street Accidents caused by Vehicles :
55. Return showing the Number of Accidents resulting in Death or Personal Injury known by the Police to have been caused by Vehicles in Streets, Roads or Public Places, and the Number of Persons Killed or Injured by such Accidents, in Great Britain during the year 1926 (in continuation of No. 54 of 1926).
24. Register of Temporary Laws for the Third Session XXXIVth Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
Trade Disputes and Trade Unions Bill:
[Cmd. 2891.] Clause 1 as proposed to be printed after Amendment by His Majesty's Government on Report. 857
Unemployment Insurance Bill:
[Cmd. 2966.] Report by the Government Actuary on the Financial Provisions of the Bill.
[Cmd. 2974.] Memorandum on Expenditure likely to be incurred.
[Cmd. 2987.] Effect of the Unemployment Insurance Bill on the Number of Persons Drawing Benefit.
RETURN to an Order of the Honourable the House of Commons
RETURN " showing with reference to Session 1927, (1) THE TOTAL NUMBER OF DAYS ON WHICH THE HOUSE SAT; and (2) THE DAYS ON WHICH BUSINESS OF SUPPLY WAS CONSIDERED (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, No. 164 of Session 1926)."
(The Chairman of Ways and Means.)
Ordered, by The House of Commons, to be Printed,
21 December, 1927.
PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE. To be purchased directly from H.M. STATIONERY OFFICE at the following addresses: Adastral House, Kingsway, London, W.C.2; 120, George Street, Edinburgh; York Street, Manchester; 1, St. Andrew's Crescent, Cardiff; 15, Donegall Square West, Belfast; or through any Bookseller.
Price 1d. net.