« PreviousContinue »
HOUSE; LAW, CRIME, AND MISCELLANEOUS.
8 February 1927-22 December 1927.
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS:
FIFTEEN VOLUMES:-CONTENTS OF THE
N.B.-THE Figures at the beginning of the line correspond with the No. at the foot of each Paper; and the Figures at the end of the line refer to the Paging of the Volumes arranged for the House of Commons.
Business of the House:
131. Return showing with reference to Session 1927, the Total number of days on which the House sat; and the days on which Business of Supply was considered (in continuation of No. 164 of 1926).
Certificate of Money Bills:
89. Return containing a list of the Bills which have been certified by Mr. Speaker or his predecessor as Money Bills under the Parliament Act, and a list of the Finance Bills passed by the House of Commons since the coming into operation of the Parliament Act which have not been so certified.
Closure of Debate:
132. Return respecting application of Standing Order No. 26 (Closure of Debate) during Session 1927 in the House and in Committee of the Whole House and in the Standing Committees (in continuation of No. 165 of 1926).
Private Bills and Private Business : 0.005. Return of the number of Private, Hybrid, and Provisional Order Bills introduced into the House of Commons and brought from the House of Lords, and of Acts passed in Session 1927; of all such Bills which have been reported on by Committees on Opposed Private Bills or by Committees nominated partly by the House and partly by the Committee of Selection; of all such Bills which have been referred by the Committee of Selection to the Committee on Unopposed Bills; with the names of the Members who served on each Committee; the number of days on which the Committee sat; and the number of days on which each Member attended; and, of the Number of such Bills withdrawn (in continuation of No. 0.004 of 1926). 45 VOL. XIX.-1927.
Public Bills :
0.001. Return of the Number of Public Bills, distinguishing Government from other Bills, introduced into this House, or brought from the House of Lords, during Session 1927; showing the Number which received the Royal Assent; the Number which were passed by this House, but not by the House of Lords; the Number Passed by the House of Lords, but not by this House; and distinguishing the Stages at which Bills were Dropped or Postponed and Rejected in either House of Parliament (in continuation of No. 0.005 of 1926). p. 63
Public Petitions :
0.002. Return of the number of Public Petitions presented and Printed in Session 1927; with the Total Number of Signatures in that Session (in continuation of No. 0.001 of 1926).
Select Committees :
0.003. Return of the Number of Select Committees appointed in Session 1927, and the Court of Referees; the Subjects of Inquiry; the Names of the Members appointed to Serve on each, and of the Chairman of each; the Number of Days each Committee Met, and the Number of Days each Member attended; the Total Expense of the Attendance of Witnesses at each Select Committee, and the Name of the Member who Moved for such Select Committee; also the Total Number of Members who Served on Select Committees (in continuation of No. 0.002 of 1926). 73
0.004. Return for Session 1927, of the Total Number and the Names of all Members who have been appointed to serve on one or more of the five Standing Committees; the number of Bills considered by all and by each of the Standing Committees; the number of days on which each Committee sat, and the names of all Bills considered by a Standing Committee (in continuation of No. 0.003 of 1926).
134. Standing Orders of the House of Commons, 1927, Part I. -Public Business Part II-Private Business; with Table of Fees, and Index.
LAW, CRIME, AND MISCELLANEOUS :
66. Return showing particulars of all Aliens to whom Certificates of Naturalization have been issued and whose Oaths of Allegiance have, during the year 1926, been registered at the Home Office; Information as to any Aliens who have, during the same period, obtained Acts of Naturalization from the Legislature; and particulars of cases in which Certificates of Naturalization have been revoked within the same period (in continuation of No. 88, of 1926).
p. 453 [Cmd. 2864.] Return of Alien Passengers, excluding Transmigrants, landed, embarked, and refused leave to land, in the United Kingdom during the year 1927. 507 [Cmd. 2865.] Statistics in regard to alien passengers who entered and left the United Kingdom in 1926.
British Sugar (Subsidy) Act:
110. Statements, in the form of balance sheets, transmitted to the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries and the Board of Agriculture for Scotland by companies which manufactured, in Great Britain, in 1926-27, sugar or molasses from home-grown beet. Section I-Factories.
36. Section II-Refineries.
Destructive Insects and Pests Bill:
[Cmd. 2834.] Memorandum on Proposed Financial Resolution.
Dogs Protection Bill:
[Cmd. 2880.] Memorandum upon the Bill by the Medical Research Council.
[Cmd. 2885.] Memorandum on the Board of Education Estimates, 1927.
Employers' Liability Insurance :
[Cmd. 2914.] Certificate of the Auditors of the Accident Offices Association showing the effect in respect of the year 1926 of the Undertaking given by the Association for the purpose of limiting the charges to employers in respect of employers' liability insurance.