« PreviousContinue »
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS:
FIFTEEN VOLUMES :-CONTENTS OF THE
N.B. THE Figures at the beginning of the line correspond with the No. at the foot of each Paper; and the Figures at the end of the line refer to the Paging of the Volumes arranged for the House of Commons.
Navy Estimates :
26. Navy Estimates for the year 1927.
[Cmd. 2816.] Statement of the First Lord of the Admiralty explanatory of the Navy Estimates, 1927.
Appropriation Account :
35. Appropriation Account, 1925-1926, with the Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General thereon and upon the store accounts of the Navy.
Public Accounts (Navy Votes):
5. Treasury Minute dated 24th December, 1926, authorising the temporary application of surpluses on certain Navy Votes for the year 1925-26 to meet excesses on other Navy Votes for the same year.
43. Treasury Minute dated 10th March, 1927 authorising the temporary application of surpluses on certain Navy Votes for the year 1926 to meet excesses on other Navy Votes for the same year.
Fleets (British Empire and Foreign Countries) : [Cmd. 2809.] Particulars of the Fleets of the British Empire, United States of America, Japan, France, Italy, Soviet Union, and Germany, on 1st February, 1927, distinguishing, both built and building, the several classes of vessels.
Battle of Jutland:
[Cmd. 2870.] Reproduction of the Record of the Battle of
Royal Naval Reserve Bill:
[Cmd. 2819.] Memorandum Explanatory of Financial Reso-
Greenwich Hospital :
27. Accounts of the Receipt and Expenditure of the Capital and
(PRESENTED TO PARLIAMENT BY COMMAND OF HIS MAJESTY.)
Ordered, by The House of Commons, to be Printed,
24 February, 1927.
PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY HIS MAJESTY'S STATIONERY OFFICE
15, Donegall Square West, Belfast;
or through any Bookseller.
Price 9s. Od. Net.