« PreviousContinue »
TITLES OF ACTS PASSED AT NOVEMBER SESSION, 1850.
GENERAL LAW $.
215. An act in relation to the Magis.
trates' and Constables' districts in
and Clay counties
72. An act to amend the revenue laws,
by increasing the tax on nine and ten
75. An act to increase the terms of the
Campbell County Court
105. An act to regulate the division of
Hancock county into Magistrates'
and Constables' districts
109. An act making provision for running
and marking the lines of Cumber-
land and Adair counties -
111. An act to require the Attorney Gen.
eral to perforin certain duties in re-
gard to the Owingsville and Big
Sandy Turnpike Road Company
118. An act to appoint Oscar Pepper in
the place of Charles Cotton, to lay
off 'Woodford county into Magis-
trates' and Constables' districts, and
for other purposes
to be divided into not less thau sev.
penal aui criminal pro-vehions · 52
Kes ten ('offre 10u-es, Tavons, and
31 Ten Pin Ilievs, in the city of Lou-
Blandford's, in Marion county 31 now due, and for the further prosecu.
ment of Circuit Judges, pro tem. 32 tucky Lunatic Asylum, and to ap-
and place of voting in Magisirates'
524. An aet to equalize the compensation 574. An act concerning districts for the
for the collection of the revenue tax 57 election of Justices of the Peace and
Constables-to authorize the estab-
lishment of an additional district,
527. An act for the benefit of John G.
one district in Caldwell county 71
593. An act to reduce into one the sever.
inridge; and No. 6, in Henderson 67 609. An to provide for changing the place
ung the dea
- 390 zath of Col.
- Durns to
629. An act to establishi an additional 697. An act in relation to the fees of
640. An act in relation to certain Magis- 710. An act to fix the salaries of certain
a certain off
Taylor, and Pendleton counties 372 712. An act more effectually to protect
651. An act requiring officers of this ting in the fifth Justices' district in
the county of Owen
652. An act to establish an additional elec- 723. An act to authorize the County
tion precinct in Jefferson county 377 Court of Woodford to establish an
in 1851, under the charter of said city 378 733. An act to amend the charter of the
672. An act to provide means to meet the No. 3. Resolution to appoint a conmit-
casual deficit in the Treasury 382 tee to visit the Institution of the