« PreviousContinue »
17. Notice to owners, &c., in cases of alteration or repeal of provisions
17a. Notice to owners, &c., in cases of alteration or repeal of
provisions relating to nuisance
18. Notice in case of application for compulsory running powers 19. Mode of making application and serving notice
20. Evidence of application and notice
21. Notices not to be given on Sunday, &c.
22. Consents in case of tramways bill
3. Documents Required to be Deposited, and the Times and Places
23. Deposit not to be made on Sunday, &c.
24. Deposit of plans, books of reference, and sections with Clerk of the Peace, &c.
25. Deposit of plans, &c., in Private Bill Office
25a. Deposit of tramway map with Board of Trade
256. Deposit of map in case of bills for supply of electrical energy 26. Deposit in case of bill affecting tidal lands
26a. Deposit in case of bill affecting banks, &c., of river 27. Deposit of plans, &c., with Board of Trade
28. Deposit of plans and sections with London County Council 29. Deposit in certain cases with certain local authorities
30. Deposit of plans, in certain cases, with Home Office and Board of Agriculture and Fisheries
31. Gazette notice to be deposited with plans, &c.
32. Petition for bill, &c., to be deposited in Private Bill Office
34. Deposit of hills with the London County Council
34a. Deposit of bills with road authorities
35. Deposit of estimates, &c., in Private Bill Office
joint stock companies bills.
36. Copies of estimates and declaration to be printed, and delivered at Private Bill Office
36a. Estimate of expenditure in case of works to be executed by local authority
37. Form of estimate
38. Deposit of statement relating to working class houses
39. Deposit of plans, &c., in case of provisional orders in Private Bill Office
4. Plans, Books of Reference, Sections and Cross Sections.
40. Description of plans
41. Description required in case of canals, &c.
42. Particulars in case of railways
Diversion of roads, &c., to be shown
44. In case of junctions, course of existing line to be shown 45. Plans in the case of street tramway bills
45a. Definition of improvement and improvement area
5. Estimates and Deposit of Money, and Declarations.
56. Estimate in bills of the second class
57. Percentage to be deposited
58. Cases in which declarations may be deposited in lieu of money 59. Cases in which declaration and estimate of amount of rates may be deposited
6. Bills brought from the House of Lords.
60. Deposit of bills brought from the House of Lords
61. Notices and deposits where work altered while bill is in Parliament
7. Consents of Proprietors, Members of Companies, and Persons
62. Meeting of proprietors in case of certain bills originating in
63. Meeting of members of companies, &c., in case of certain bills originating in this house
64. Meeting of proprietors in case of certain bills originating in House of Lords
65. Meeting of members of companies, &c., in case of certain bills originating in House of Lords
66. Consent of proprietors of any company to sum authorised to be raised in aid of undertaking of another company
67. Provision as to railway bills charging payments on local rate in Ireland
68. Proof of consent of directors, &c., who are named in the bill 75
PROCEEDINGS OF EXAMINERS, OF CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE OF WAYS AND MEANS, AND OF COMMITTEES.
Reference of Bills, &c., to, and Duties of, and Practice before Examiners.
69. When examination of petitions to commence
70. Notice of day appointed for examination
71. Indorsement on and report as to petition
72. Reference to examiner of petitions for additional provision and
estate bills from Lords, &c.
73. Notice in cases of petitions for additional provision in private bills, &c.
74. Memorial complaining of non-compliance
75. Locus standi of proprietors dissenting at meeting under Orders 62 to 66
76. Proof by affidavit
77. Report in cases of bills originating in the Lords
78. Special report in certain cases
79. Chairman of ways and means to seek a conference with chairman of committees of House of Lords
80. Chairman of ways and means to examine all private bills, &c. 81. Chairman of ways and means to report on bills relating to Government contracts
82. Copies of bill, as proposed to be submitted to Committee, to be laid before chairman of ways and means, &c.
83. Power to chairman to report special circumstances, &c., to the house
84. Copy of bill as amended in committee to be laid before chairman
85. Clause or amendment on consideration of bill, or on third read-
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Referees on Private Bills.
87. Referees on private bills to be constituted
88. Rules of practice and procedure to be made by chairman of
89. Referees on private bills to decide as to locus standi of petitioners
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Select Committee on Standing Orders, 91. Committee on standing orders
92. Report as to dispensing with standing orders in cases of noncompliance
93. Report in cases of bills originating in Lords
95. Report as to dispensing with sessional or standing orders
94. Proceeding in case of special report
96. Report as to re-insertion of petitions
97. Report in cases of amendments proposed on consideration
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Committee of Selection, and of the General Committee on Railway and Canal Bills.
100. Committee of selection may discharge members and add others 101. General committee to appoint chairmen
102. Printed copies of bills to be laid before committee of selection
and general committee
103. Committee of selection and general committee to group private bills
104. Railway and canal unopposed bills
Committee of selection and general committee on railway, &c.
106. Committee of selection and general committee to name bill or
bills to be considered on the first day
107. Bills not to be considered opposed
108. Committees on opposed private bills
109. Committees on unopposed private bills 110. Preliminary notice to members
111. Notice of appointment and declaration
112. Members returning no answer to be reported
113. Committee of selection may substitute members for others 114. Committee of selection may send for persons, &c.
Proceedings of Committees on Opposed Bills.
115. Committees on opposed railway and canal bills 116. Committees on opposed private bills.
121. Proceedings to be suspended if quorum not present
122. Members absent to be reported to the house
123. Absence of members by death or otherwise to be reported
124. Method of deciding questions
125. Order in which Bills are to be considered
126. Causes of adjournment to be specially reported
127. Petition against bill must distinctly specify grounds of
134. Locus standi of municipal authorities and inhabitants of towns, &c.
134a. Local authorities to have a locus standi against lighting and water bills
134b. Locus standi of county councils
134c. County councils to have a locus standi against a water bill or a
131d. Locus standi of owners of rivers or river conservancies, &c.
135. Locus standi of owners against tramway bills 136, When opposed bill may be treated as unopposed
Proceedings of, and in relation to, Committees on Bills, whether opposed or unopposed.
137. Copies of filled-up bill to be laid before each member
138. Local member not to vote
139. Names of members to be entered on minutes
Committee on bill not to inquire into certain standing orders
141. Committee may admit affidavits in proof of compliance with
146. Plan, &c., to be signed by chairman
147. Committee bill and clauses to be signed by chairman
148. Chairman to report on allegations of bill, &c.
149. Chairman to report bill in all cases
150. Recommendation from government departments
Railway, Tramroad, Tramway, and Subway Bills.
156. Acquisition of canals, docks, &c. by railway companies
158a. Deposit to be impounded as security for completion of the line 1586. Report in case of abandonment of railway, tramway, or
subway bill, and release of deposit money
159. Committee to fix the rates and charges
160. Provision as to preference in payment of interest, &c.
164. Railway company not to guarantee interest or dividend before
165. Limitation of capital on amalgamation of companies. 166. Limit to additional capital of purchasing company
166a. Application of provisions of the Railway and Canal Traffic
167. Clause that no interest or dividend be paid on calls
Act, 1888 as to revision of rates