« PreviousContinue »
Adjournment on Matter of Public Importance.
10. Motion for adjournment on matter of urgent public
Bringing in Bills and Nominating Select Committees at Commencement
of Public Business.
11. Motions for leave to bring in bills and nomination of select committees at commencement of public business
Orders of the Day.
21. Power of speaker to adjourn house or suspend sitting
Address in answer to King's Speech.
65. Discontinuance of stages on address in answer to King's speech
66. Recommendation from crown when required on application relating to public money
67. Certain proceedings relating to public money to be initiated
68. Restrictions on receipt of petitions relating to public money
Packet and Telegraphic Contracts.
72. Contracts to be approved by resolution
73. Contracts to be laid on table
74. Contracts to be confirmed by public act
75. Standing committee on public accounts
76. Presentation of petitions
77. No debate on presentation
78. Petition as to present personal grievance
79. Reference of petitions to committee on public petitions
80. Petitions against imposition of a tax