The Political Junkie Handbook
SP Books, 2004 - Political Science - 644 pages
Each "Issues" section contains the following:
- A Summary of the issue an seen by the Right and the Left
- Well-chosen quotes from people related to the issue.
- Snippets of information that gives the issue substance and perspective.
- Hard facts, statistics, charts and graphs.
The book will also feature a complete index to facilitate readers navigation through the various sections.
Special sections include:
- A List of the 100 Differences between the Left and the Right
- An Elaborate Diagram of the Political Spectrum
- 100 Influential Political Books of the 20th Century
- A List of 100 American Spies, Traitors and Fellow Travelers
- A List of over 100 Political Publications
- A List of the Top 100 Radio Talk Show Hosts
- A List of Every Television News and Issue-oriented Talk Show
- Voting Records of each Senator and Congressman as compiled by 16 political groups.
- A companion book for the legions of political talk show junkie and hardcore followers of politics.
- More information than any competitor publication, and more reasonably priced!
- Provides charts, lists, graphs and essays detailing the leading issues of the year.
- A reference book of everything political.
- Useful source of inforamtion for students, lawyers, television & radio producers, writers, legislators and the general public.
- Over 700 pages of unique and hard-to-find information concerning government & politic.
- An essentual book for the upcoming 2004 political election season.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Crime and Punishment
Defense and the Military
action activities Administration agency American arms Association average believe benefits Black books include cause Center citizens civil Clinton columnist Committee Congress Conservative Constitution cost Court crime culture death defense Democratic Department disabilities drug economic effective Election equal established Federal force former Foundation funds global House human important income increase independent individual Institute interest International issues Italy John justice labor Liberal living major means Michigan military million National natural North Number Office organization Party percent person political population President production programs Progressive promote protect race Reagan regulations Republican require responsible Security Senate social society Source South tort trade Union United University vote Washington White women workers York