SAT Subject Test: Chemistry
Kevin R. Reel
Research & Education Association, 2006 - Science - 309 pages
Master the SAT Chemistry Subject Test and score higher. Our test experts show you the right way to prepare for this important college exam. REA's SAT Chemistry test prep covers all chemistry topics that appear on the actual exam including in-depth coverage of the laws of chemistry, properties of solids, gases and liquids, chemical reactions, and more. The book features 6 full-length practice SAT Chemistry exams. Each practice exam question is fully explained to help you better understand the subject material. Follow up your study with REA's proven test-taking strategies, drills and adaptable study schedule that get you ready for test day.
- Comprehensive review of every chemistry topic to appear on the SAT subject test
- Flexible study schedule tailored to your needs
- Packed with proven test tips, strategies and advice to help you master the test
- 6 full-length practice SAT Chemistry Subject tests. Each test question is answered in complete detail with easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp explanations.
- The book's handy Periodic Table of Elements allows for quick answers on the elements appearing on the exam
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.